Fees for Naming and Couples Celebrant Training
- All residential course accommodation, meals and refreshments (excluding alcohol!) at Mitchell Hall.
- Full assessment, registration and certification with awarding body.
- Learning materials including: 300-page Distance Learning Workbook, residential course manual, electronic and hard copy versions of a published collection of poems and readings, ceremony wording resources and materials to help you market your business.
- Extensive additional course resources.
- Unlimited ongoing support after your training.
Advanced Learner Loans are available for this course.
Funding may be available to you for this course, please click here for further information.
The Advanced Learner Loan is a government-funded loan to help learners, just like a student loan. It’s easy to apply for, doesn’t take your household income into account and doesn’t involve a credit check.
|Payment Method||Initial Payment||Final Payment||Total|
|Self-Funded||£1455 (£1212.5 + VAT)|
£795 (£662.50 + VAT) for the Distance Learning Workbook
£660 (£550 + VAT) for the non-refundable deposit for the residential course.
|£720 (£600 + VAT)|
For the remaining residential training fee, payable before the residential course.
|£2175 (£1812.50 + VAT)|
|Advanced Learner Loan||Section 1 of Distance Learning sent||Rest of Distance Learning sent when loan approved||£2225|
The Advanced Learner Loan is paid directly to us by the Student Loan Company.
If you are a member of the armed forces wishing to use ELC credits, please call us for a breakdown of fees excluding accommodation and food.
Find out more about training to become a celebrant today.