Fees for Funeral Celebrant Training
- All residential course accommodation, meals and refreshments (excluding alcohol!) at Mitchell Hall.
- Full assessment, registration and certification with awarding body.
- Learning materials including: 250-page Distance Learning Workbook, residential course manual, electronic and hard copy versions of a published collection of poems and readings, ceremony wording resources and materials to help you market your business.
- Extensive additional course resources.
- Unlimited ongoing support after your training.
To enquire about a place on any of our courses, please call us, click the ‘enquire here’ button above or email us your postal address for a brochure at ku.oc.seinomereclivic@ofni
Advanced Learner Loans are available for this course.
Funding may be available to you for this course, please click here for further information.
The Advanced Learner Loan is a government-funded loan to help learners, just like a student loan. It’s easy to apply for, doesn’t take your household income into account and doesn’t involve a credit check.
|Payment Method||Initial Payment||Final Payment||Total|
|Self-Funded||£1957 (£1630.83 + VAT)|
£992 (£826.67 + VAT) for Distance Learning Workbook and assessment
£965 (£804.17 + VAT) for
the non-refundable deposit for the residential course.
|£825 (£687.50 + VAT)|
For the remaining residential training fee, payable before the residential course.
|£2782 (£2318.33 + VAT)|
|Advanced Learner Loan||N/a - Distance learning sent when loan is approved||Payments are sent to us monthly by the Student Loan Company||£2882|
If you are a member of the armed forces wishing to use ELC credits, please call us for a breakdown of fees excluding accommodation and food.
Find out more about training to become a Funeral Celebrant today.