Fees for Funeral Celebrant Training
- All residential course accommodation, meals and refreshments (excluding alcohol!) at Highgate House Hotel.
- Full assessment, registration and certification with awarding body.
- Learning materials including: 250-page Distance Learning Workbook, residential course manual, electronic and hard copy versions of a published collection of poems and readings, ceremony wording resources and materials to help you market your business.
- Extensive additional course resources.
- Unlimited ongoing support after your training.
To enquire about a place on any of our courses, please call us, click the ‘enquire here’ button above or email us your postal address for a brochure at email@example.com
Advanced Learner Loans are available for this course.
Funding may be available to you for this course, please click here for further information.
The Advanced Learner Loan is a government-funded loan to help learners, just like a student loan. It’s easy to apply for, doesn’t take your household income into account and doesn’t involve a credit check.
|Payment Method||Initial Payment||Final Payment||Total|
|Self-Funded||£1785 (£1487.50 + VAT)|
£885 (£737.50 + VAT) for Distance Learning Workbook and assessment
£900 (£750.00 + VAT) for
the non-refundable deposit for the residential course.
|£825 (£687.50 + VAT)|
For the remaining residential training fee, payable before the residential course.
|£2610* (£2175 + VAT)|
|Advanced Learner Loan||Section 1 of Distance Learning sent||Rest of Distance Learning sent when loan approved||£2882*|
The Advanced Learner Loan is paid directly to us by the Student Loan Company.
* Note – There is a £50 discount on fees if you have achieved the Level 3 Diploma in Naming and Couples Celebrancy with Civil Ceremonies Ltd in the last 5 years.
If you are a member of the armed forces wishing to use ELC credits, please call us for a breakdown of fees excluding accommodation and food.
Find out more about training to become a Funeral Celebrant today.