Bespoke Renewal of Marriage or Civil Partnership Vows Ceremony
This is a truly tailor-made and highly personal ceremony that is created with the help of our Bespoke Ceremony Specialists. Our experienced and highly skilled team of ceremony specialists have a wealth of knowledge of the best ways to make your ceremony reflect exactly what you want to say to each other.
Arranging a Bespoke Service will ensure that you get exactly the ceremony you want.
You can decide to add your own words to the many choices we suggest, creating a personal ceremony to celebrate and share with either a large or small gathering of family and friends, or with just the two of you present.
How is A Bespoke Ceremony Different?
The Bespoke Ceremony Pack you will receive contains a very extensive set of wording choices so you will need to spend some time considering the options and choices.
- The Bespoke Ceremony has an increased number of choices from which to select your ceremony content.
- The option to include symbolic actions such as lighting candles or releasing doves etc.
- Over 100 suggested readings and poetry items are provided to you.
- In every part of the ceremony you can include your own personally written words.
- You can include any religious or spiritual content.
What happens at a Bespoke Ceremony?
This is entirely up to you.
Your occasion can be as simple or elaborate as you like. Your pack contains a huge number of choices, ideas and options. Choose everything that appeals to you both, add any additional wording or options of your own and we will use your choices to create a complete ceremony to meet your wishes.
Often these ceremonies include:
- Acknowledging your children
- Making your vows to each other
- Exchanging or re-dedicating rings
- Contributions by family or friends
There are many ways to make your ceremony a very personal, unique and meaningful event.
How to book
To book, either email us using the enquiry form above to check Celebrant availability or call us on 01480 276080.
Find out more about our ceremonies today.