Bespoke Naming Ceremony
The Bespoke Ceremony is altogether more wide-ranging than the Classic Ceremony and contains extensive wording choices. It can be as elaborate as you want and it can be themed, containing anything you choose. It’s designed for and by you from the ground up; the script is tailor-made especially for you.
Although the essential structure is provided, there are many more facets to the Bespoke and you aren’t limited to specific selections. You are offered ideas that give you infinite opportunities for your ceremony.
For example, in addition to your Parents’ Promises, you can also include a Parent’s Address, where you can express your own thoughts and feelings, and your own memories and hopes for the future.
When you order a Bespoke Ceremony, we will send you a comprehensive pack that includes three superb booklets:
- Planning the Perfect Ceremony – a guide packed full of ideas for the ceremony itself and the whole day, with inspiration to help you develop your event.
- Your Bespoke Naming Ceremony Guide – a comprehensive guide with a huge array of wording ideas that can be fully personalised.
- A Collection of Poetry & Readings – a booklet with more than a hundred contemporary and classic works to inspire you.
There are countless options for developing your ceremony, and you can imagine how much work goes into preparing it – which is why you need to allow a minimum of six weeks for the creation of your ceremony script after returning your choices order form.
The bespoke ceremony is altogether more involving and interactive. It provides limitless possibilities for creating a truly outstanding event that your friends and family will remember for years to come.
How Is a Bespoke Ceremony Different from a Classic Ceremony?
- The Bespoke Ceremony has a greater number of choices from which to select your ceremony content.
- The option to include symbolic actions
- A Naming Ceremony Verse & Music booklet is included in the pack, which contains over 100 additional readings and poetry selections.
- The option to include your own composed words
- The option to include content of a religious or spiritual nature
- You choose who you would like to sign the commemorative certificate
One of our trained Celebrants will conduct your ceremony or you may wish to take advantage of our ‘Script Only’ service (click here) and someone you know can conduct the ceremony for you.
Please click here for fees.
Find out more about our ceremonies today.