Civil Ceremonies Ltd is committed to providing a quality service for customers and we work in an open and accountable way to build trust and respect in our organisation. One of the ways in which we can continue to improve our service is by listening and responding to the views of customers. By responding positively to complaints we will put any mistakes right.
Therefore we aim to ensure:
- That making a complaint is as easy as it can be
- That we treat any complaint extremely seriously
- That we deal with complaints politely, as quickly as possible and in confidence
- That we will respond in the right way, whether that is with an apology, explanation or information and/or information on changes we have implemented to ensure any mistake does not happen again.
- That we learn from any complaints and use them to review and improve our services
A complaint is when a customer tells us they are not happy about the service we have provided or are providing. It can be about anything at all and could be about:
- If we do not deliver a service on time
- If we give the wrong information
- If we give a poor quality service
- If there is a problem with a member of staff
In order to make a complaint customers should contact:
Anne Barber, Managing Director of Civil Ceremonies Ltd, in any of the ways listed below:
In writing to: Civil Ceremonies Ltd, Unit 1, 186a Station Road, Burton Latimer, Kettering. Northants NN15 5NT
By phone 01480 276080 or by email ku.oc.seinomereclivic@enna or in person at the address above.
We will acknowledge your complaint within 2 working days and guarantee that your complaint will be fully investigated and a response issued within 10 working days.