Wedding or Partnership Celebration Ceremony
What is a Wedding or Partnership Celebration Ceremony?
This ceremony is a totally bespoke, individual ceremony for couples of any gender that follows your legal marriage or partnership formalities. This can be on the same day or some time afterwards. You can share your love for each other with your family and friends, in the ceremony that you really want.
If you can say “Yes” to any one of these situations, the Wedding Celebration Ceremony is for you!
- You want your ceremony in a private house or garden (See Guidelines for your ceremony at home)
- You want the ceremony outside, maybe in a marquee
- You want to get married abroad but also want to share your wedding celebration with friends and family when you return
- You want your ceremony in a particular venue that isn’t licensed for marriages or civil partnership
- You want religious or cultural traditions, which aren’t allowed at a Register Office or in a religious ceremony
- You want to include spiritual, religious or symbolic elements with special meaning to you
- You want your evening guests to be able to attend a ceremony
- You want a member of your family, or a friend, to conduct your wedding – but he or she isn’t licensed to perform marriages. (See our Script Only Service.)
- You want to invite more guests than can be accommodated in a Register Office.
It is a ceremony that you design with our help, conducted in front of all your family and friends, in any location that you choose.
Please see our FAQs page
Find out more about our ceremonies today.