Poetry and Readings at Funerals
A very rewarding course that is brilliant for not only learning how to select appropriate poetry and prose and improving your delivery, but it also provides an invaluable wealth of new material.
Who is the course for:
This one-day course is for any funeral celebrant wishing to improve their poetry and prose selection skills and improve their delivery during the ceremony. The course provides a wealth of new material.
Course content includes:
- ONE Awards Accreditation at Level 2, registration and certification
- The purpose of poetry and readings at different times in a funeral
- Verse delivery techniques
- Poetry and prose common characteristics
- Poetry for children's funerals
- A broad selection of examples
- 1 Day (plus extra work to be submitted if taking the full qualification)
- CCL Offices, Burton Latimer, Northants or Claret Centre, Buckden, Cambs
- John Valentine
'Very interesting and educational. Tutor exaples were excellent.' - Linda Marshall 2015
'The day was good all round and in the time available we covered a lot - I enjoyed it immensely - Angela Godwin 2015
Please Note: You do not HAVE to take the full qualification for the above course; you can just attend the course and receive all the coaching and information. If you decide to take the qualification, you will be required to complete work after the one day session and submit for assessment. Fees are reflective of this and can be found here.