Wedding Celebration Ceremony
What is a Wedding or Partnership Celebration Ceremony?
A ceremony for couples of any gender that follows your legal marriage or partnership formalities, either the same day or some time afterwards. You can share your love for each other with your family and friends, in the ceremony that you really want.These ceremonies don't replace your legal formalities, but are designed to be a perfect solution to many dilemmas.
- You want your ceremony in a private house or garden
- You want the ceremony outside, maybe in a marquee
- You want to get married abroad but also want to share your wedding celebration with friends and family when you return
- You want your ceremony in a particular venue that isn't licensed for marriages or civil partnership
- You want religious or cultural traditions, which aren't allowed at a Register Office or in a religious ceremony
- You want to include spiritual, religious or symbolic elements with special meaning to you
- You want your evening guests to be able to attend a ceremony as well
- You want a member of your family, or a friend, to conduct your wedding - but he or she isn't licensed to perform marriages. See our Script Only Service.
- You want to invite more guests than can be accommodated in a register office.
It is a ceremony that you design with our help, conducted in front of all your family and friends, in any location that you choose.
These ceremonies are for couples of any gender.
How do I arrange a Wedding Celebration Ceremony?
To arrange your ceremony simply call us on: 01480 276080. Or email us at email@example.com.
If you're planning to hold your ceremony in a hotel or similar establishment we suggest enquiring about possible availability with them before checking our Celebrant availability